Thursday 12 December 2013

1 for 1 Breakfast at Marche Movenpick (JEM)


For those who can afford the luxury of time to have Breakfast on a weekday, Marche Movenpick at JEM is having a fabulous 1 for 1 deal. It is available only from 8-11 am on weekdays. 
I am so happy that I am able to make time to enjoy this deal and have a sumptuous breakfast on a midweek morning.
The setting for a perfect morning meal.


We ordered the Marche Movenpick Breakfast. (S$16.90)
It comes with a choice of either fried or scrambled organic eggs, bacon, sausages, baked beans served in a pot and breads served in a basket. 

The sliced bread tasted heavenly when drizzled with the extra virgin olive oil. 

Their serving was rather huge for me and I cannot finish the entire meal but enjoyed every bit of it. 


For beverage I ordered hot chocolate. It tasted just right not too thick nor watery. With the huge serving you can order it for sharing.
Hope I will have more time to try out other items on their menu, can't wait to try their breakfast pizza next. 

Where : Level 1 JEM shopping mall (right next to Jurong East MRT)

No comments:

Post a Comment