Thursday 26 September 2013

Brotzeit @ Star Vista


Are you ready for some GERMAN food ?  

Had a late lunch at Brotzeit today, so we missed the lunch set which ends at 3pm.

We ordered the famous pork knuckle. It is so photogenic. (I love that !)

The skin of the knuckle is very crispy but the meat is slightly hard and takes a long time to chew as the whole knuckle was deep fried. 

The dish comes with two sides the German cabbage and mashed potato. Both side dishes taste sour, I am sure why I am guessing it may have something to do with the German taste bud.


Another must -try at Brotzeit are the sausages. There are so many different variety of pork sausages to choose from, in the end we decided to order the sausage platter which serves all the different variety of sausage. It also comes with three different sauces for you to go along with the sausages. I would recommended to go with mustard to add that extra punch to your sausage.

My favorite are the Spicy and the cheese pork sausage. 


Besides the main dishes to also ordered some side dishes. 

Napkin dumpling 

Taste slightly chewy and cheesy with a crunchy exterior but I cannot figure out what exactly I was eating. So if you know what is this dumpling make of, please let me know. 

This dumpling is delicious and definitely worth a try.


Onion Soup with cheese dumpling

The soup is made to go with the cheese dumpling so it taste bland if taken on its own. 
I like that it is loaded with onions and comes with bread for dipping.
The cheese dumplings are surprisingly good, it is chewy with a cheesy aroma. 


Where to find Brotzeit ? The Star Vista Level 3, offers both indoor and outdoor seating




No comments:

Post a Comment